Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

And We're Off!

Okay, so I lied. We aren't technically off yet. Since I'm at home. On my computer, typing this to you. We are leaving in half an hour.  4:30 is just too early to be up. But we are all packed and ready to go. We are even ready early. Who knew?

But I'm very excited to be off on my trip. We had a beautiful wedding, despite all the little things that went wrong, like, say, getting to my pictures almost an hour late and starting rumors I wasn't showing to my own wedding, it got off without a hitch once it came time for the ceremony.

*Waves* We'll see ya when we get to London! *Waves*

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I'm soooo jealous!!! I've dreamed of hoping over the pond, but never been able to do it. I definitely have it on my must do list!! I have several readers in London and would love to venture there!

    ReplyDelete